More dynamic – 160% reduction in required torque for acceleration/deceleration Most precise – less than 1 arcmin of backlash Highest stiffness Runs Cooler – up to 14°F cooler than competitors
Save up to 45% of length using a geared motor Eliminate components for smaller envelope
Inline, right angle, planetary, helical Hundreds of ratios Variety of encoder options Multiple brake options
Helical options for servo applications Mounting flexibility with various output options and housing styles Quieter than traditional planetary gearing Handle higher input speeds Eliminate extra wear components for simplified design and less maintenance
Bearing Options to optimize your machine design and maximize lift. Shaft loads are no problem and you can avoid upsizing to a larger unit.
• Ball Bearing – good radial and axial load capacity
• Double Row Angular Contact Bearing – great for axial loads
• Cylindrical Roller Bearing – great for radial loads
• Reinforced Bearing – ideal for axial and radial loads
If you choose not to use a geared motor, STOBER can still meet your requirements
• Ability to mount with any servo motor
• Large input option – accommodates larger diameter motor shaft without going to a larger size gearbox.
Optimized gear hardening ensures smoothness of motion and minimizes velocity ripple.
• Standard backlash
• Reduced backlash for the ultimate precision
RACK & PINION
• High speed or high force
• Ability to mate with right angle or inline options
• Mod. 2-10 available
SERVOSTOP DYNAMIC SAFETY BRAKE
• Provide dynamic braking during power failure or emergency stops in hazardous situations
• Meets EN ISO 13849 safety standards
• Prevents accidental sliding or falling of vertical axis with gravity load.
• Most competitors are designed to operate in ambient temperatures ranging from – 0 to 40°C.
• STOBER can do applications from -60 to 80°C.
• We can change seal material and lubrication type to prevent oil leaks and eliminate premature failure.
EXPLOSION PROOF – ATEX CERTIFIED
• Protects against ignition hazards such as sparks or hot surfaces
• Equipment Category 2 and 3 for gas, vapor, mist, and dust
STOBER offers the most precise planetary gear unit on the market. You can also choose mounting flexibility with our helical bevel options.
Right Angle Servo Gear Units
Mounting flexibility and a variety of outputs make for the most powerful gearbox on the market. STOBER’s right angle servo gear units give you the ultimate choices.
Geared Motors with Rack & Pinion Drives
Our rack and pinion drives can handle high speeds or high force. Choose from flange or shaft options.
Inline Geared Motors
STOBER’s inline geared motors provide the ultimate stiffness and precision for your application.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.