When it comes to servo inline gear units, STOBER’s products are unrivaled in precision and options. STOBER’s planetary products feature unparalleled precision, power, and flexibility.
The P series features planetary gearing, providing unsurpassed smoothness and precision. It is incredibly efficient, has low backlash, and runs quietly. Plus, you can choose from several bearing options to handle radial or axial loads, optimizing your machine design. Bearing options for the P series include:
- Standard – Ball bearing ideal for some axial and radial load capacity
- Double row angular contact bearing – ideal for high axial loads
- Cylindrical roller bearing – ideal for radial loads
The PH series offers superior stiffness and accuracy as well as a reinforced bearing option for applications with higher axial loads. Bearing options for the PH series include:
- Standard – ball bearing ideal for some axial and radial load capacity
- Reinforced bearing – ideal for high axial loads
Both the P and PH gearboxes are available as compact planetary servo geared motors or they can be mounted to any motor with our toleranced motor adapter. These units are assembled in our Maysville, Ky. facility, shipped in one day, and come with a 5-year warranty.
Learn more about planetary options from STOBER by clicking the link below or contact us at (888) 786-2371 or email email@example.com.