- Company & Career
The EZM synchronous servo motor is suitable for driving a flanged threaded nut directly. Due to its generously dimensioned flange hollow shaft for introducing the threaded spindle, it can be used for threaded spindles of any desired length.
Nominal speed [rpm]
Nominal torque motor [Nm]
Nominal current [A]
Stall torque [Nm]
Nominal power [kW]
Maximum torque [Nm]
Mass moment of inertia dynamic [kgcm²]
|EZM711||3000||6.35||6.6||7.3||2||20||53.7 – 60.3|
|EZM712||3000||10.6||7.5||13||3.3||41||63.1 – 69.7|
|EZM713||3000||14.7||10.4||18.9||4.6||65||72.4 – 79|
Designed for ball screw nut drive of ball screws in accordance with DIN 69051.
Maximum threaded spindle diameter:
EZM5: 25 mm
EZM7: 32 mm
Ball screw drive manufacturers: HWIN, Steinmeyer, THK, Kammerer, NSK, NEFF
Attachment of threaded nuts from other manufacturers on request.
The ball screw drive is not included in the scope of delivery from STOBER.
Axial angular ball bearing acting on two sides for direct absorption of the threaded spindle forces.
Optionally the motor b-side can be equipped with a permanent magnet holding brake.
Absolute value encoder EnDat® 2.1 or EnDat® 2.2
- Optical or inductive measuring principle
- High system accuracy with up to 23 bits resolution
- Up to 4096 recordable resolutions in multiturn version
- Electronic nameplate ensures fast and easy commissioning
- Additional information transferred with the position value (EnDat® 2.2)
- Compatible with STOBER drive controllers and drive controllers of many third-party manufacturers
- Rotating plug connectors with quick lock.
- Option: Supplied with mating connectors.
PTC thermistors are installed in STOBER synchronous servo motors as a configuration feature to implement thermal winding protection. This makes it possible for the motor to exceed the maximum permitted winding temperature with the appropriate devices turned off.
- Housing and connector black RAL 9005
- Motor cover b-side magenta RAL 4010
- B&R ACOPOS & ACOPOSmulti
- Beckhoff AX5000
- Bosch Rexroth C, Cs, & Mi
- Kollmorgen S700 & AKD
- Rockwell Kinetix 5700 & Kinetix 6500
- Siemens Sinamics S120 w/ SMC Drive Cliq Converter