- Company & Career
The KSS Series ServoFit Modular System® Gearhead is the stainless-steel version of our high efficiency K Series gearbox. Capable of handling the harshest washdowns and requiring zero maintenance, the KSS is ideal for your caustic environments.
Max. perm. acceleration torque [Nm]
Max. perm. input speed in cyclic operation [rpm]
Torsional stiffness [Nm/arcmin]
|KSS102||4 – 70||50 – 135||14||4500 – 6000||6 – 12||3.5 – 6.8|
|KSS202||4 – 46||174 – 220||22||4000 – 5000||1.5 – 10||6.5 – 11|
|KSS302||4 – 56||231 – 385||31||3800 – 4000||1.5 – 10||11 – 16|
- Solid shaft with key
- Solid shaft on both sides
- Hollow shaft with keyway
- Hollow shaft with shrink ring
- Pitch circle diameter
- Round flange
- Foot + pitch circle diameter
- Foot + round flange
- Pitch circle diameter + torque arm bracket
- Foot + pitch circle diameter + torque arm bracket
- Any mounting position
EZ synchronous servo motors
For further information see Synchronous Servo Motors
- Universal motor mounting system for almost all synchronous servo motors.
- Option large (MTL) for large motors.
- Fast and secure motor mounting.
- Integrated EasyAdapt® clamp coupling for motor shafts without key.
- Robust, balanced coupling.
- Thermal length compensation.
- Low mass inertia.
- Corrosion Resistant Duty: Mobil 600XP220
We recommend a lubricant change after 5,000 hours of operation.
- Integrated in the motor adapter, electrically released spring-loaded brake.
- When the power is removed, in the event of a power failure or an emergency stop ServoStop will brake both drive and machine shaft safely and reliably.
- Zero-backlash plug-in coupling.
- Any mounting position.
- Higher torques - up to 116% increase in nominal torques.
- Higher input speeds – up to 1,000 rpm increase in cyclic
- More compact with square coupling housing
- Lower input inertia due to more coupling options
- Clamp ring with roll pin for easier motor assembly/disassembly