- Company & Career
Precision for highest demands. Plug-on pinion. Helical gearing. On request: angular input, direct motor mounting.
- Helical gearing
- Gearing quality 6
- Case hardened and ground
- Two attachment positions on the shaft are possible
-- Toothing flush with shaft end (pos. E)
-- Toothing flush with shaft shoulder (pos. S) for higher permissible shear forces
- Backlash-free shaft/hub connection (shrinkpasted and feather key connected)
- Axial locking (optional)
Our cooperation partner Atlanta offers matching gear racks for our products.
- Reinforced bearings for higher axial load capacity (option)
- Any mounting position.
- Synthetic lubricant CLP HC ISO VG 150
- Lubricated for life
- No maintenance
Rack and pinion drive:
- Lubrication of the rack and pinion drive must be carried out by the customer.
- For this purpose, we recommend only the use of high quality synthetic oil based grease of NLGI grade 0.
- Universal motor mounting system for almost all servo motors.
- Option large (MFL) for large motors.
- Fast and secure motor mounting.
- Integrated FlexiAdapt® clamp coupling for motor shafts without key.
- Robust, balanced coupling.
- Thermal length compensation with flexible bellows coupling.
- Integrated in the motor adapter, electrically released spring-loaded brake.
- When the power is removed, in the event of a power failure or an emergency stop ServoStop will brake both drive and machine shaft safely and reliably.
- Zero-backlash plug-in coupling.
EZ synchronous servo motors
For further information see Synchronous Servo Motors