- Company & Career
Precision for typical servo applications. Plug-on pinion. Helical gearing. On request: angular input, direct motor mounting.
Number of teeth
Max. permitted acceleration feed force [kN]
Max. feed velocity [m/s]
Linear backlash [μm]
|ZV2_P321||2||16||2||1.4 – 3.6||20|
|ZV2_P322||2||16||2||0.14 – 1.2||25|
|ZV2_P421||2||20||4.7 – 4.8||1.6 – 4.1||25|
|ZV2_P422||2||20||4.7 – 4.8||0.18 – 1.2||31|
|ZV2_P521||2||25||7.5 – 9.6||1.8 – 4.2||23|
|ZV2_P522||2||25||7.5 – 9.6||0.19 – 1.4||31|
|ZV3_P521||3||18||7 – 10||2 – 4.5||25|
|ZV3_P522||3||18||7 – 10||0.21 – 1.5||33|
|ZV3_P721||3||22||12 – 14||2.2 – 4.5||31|
|ZV3_P722||3||22||14||0.24 – 1.5||41|
|ZV4_P721||4||18||11 – 15||2.4 – 4.9||33|
|ZV4_P722||4||18||13 – 15||0.26 – 1.7||44|
- Helical gearing
- Gearing quality 7
- Case hardened and ground
- Two attachment positions on the shaft are possible
-- Toothing flush with shaft end (pos. E)
-- Toothing flush with shaft shoulder (pos. S) for higher permissible shear forces
- Backlash-free shaft/hub connection (shrinkpasted and feather key connected)
- Pinion securing mechanism axially with disk and screw (optional)
Our cooperation partner Atlanta offers matching gear racks for our products.
- Normal bearings
- Reinforced bearings for higher axial load capacity (option)
- Reinforced bearings for higher radial load capacity (option)
- Any mounting position.
- Synthetic lubricant CLP HC ISO VG 150
- Lubricated for life
- No maintenance
Rack and pinion drive:
- Lubrication of the rack and pinion drive must be carried out by the customer.
- For this purpose, we recommend only the use of high quality synthetic oil based grease of NLGI grade 0.
- Universal motor mounting system for almost all synchronous servo motors.
- Option large (MTL) for large motors.
- Fast and secure motor mounting.
- Integrated EasyAdapt® clamp coupling for motor shafts without key.
- Robust, balanced coupling.
- Thermal length compensation.
- Low mass inertia.
- Integrated in the motor adapter, electrically released spring-loaded brake.
- When the power is removed, in the event of a power failure or an emergency stop ServoStop will brake both drive and machine shaft safely and reliably.
- Zero-backlash plug-in coupling.
EZ synchronous servo motors
For further information see Synchronous Servo Motors