- Company & Career
Quattro power due to four-planet system. Screwed down supporting bearing cover. Integrated pinion. Optional with felt gear. Helical gearing. On request: reduced backlash, angular input, direct motor mounting.
|Type||Module [mm]||Number of teeth||Max. permitted acceleration feed force [kN]||Max. feed velocity [m/s]||Linear backlash [μm]|
|ZTRS10_PHQ1032||10||15||126||0.56 – 1||69|
|ZTRS8_PHQ1032||8||19||124||0.56 – 1.1||70|
|ZTRS10_PHQ1033||10||15||126||0.06 – 0.3||69|
|ZTRS8_PHQ1033||8||19||124||0.06 – 0.31||70|
- Robust cast housing
- Optimized for stiffness due to internal ribs.
- The supporting bearing permits maximum feed force, minimizes the bending and increases the service life.
- Closed protected construction.
- Gearing quality 5
- Case hardened and ground
- Optional concentricity ≤ 10 µ
The choice of a pinion, which is as small as possible, reduces torque allowing the use of a smaller gear unit.
Our cooperation partner Atlanta offers matching gear racks for our products.
- Any mounting position.
- Synthetic lubricant CLP HC ISO VG 150
- Lubricated for life
- No maintenance
Rack and pinion drive:
- Optionally lubrication with felt pinion
- Connectiion available for central lubrication or lubricator
- Lubrication of the rack and pinion drive must be carried out by the customer.
- For this purpose, we recommend only the use of high-quality synthetic oil-based grease of NLGI grade 0.
- Universal motor mounting system for almost all synchronous servo motors.
- Option large (MTL) for large motors.
- Fast and secure motor mounting.
- Integrated EasyAdapt® clamp coupling for motor shafts without key.
- Robust, balanced coupling.
- Thermal length compensation.
- Low mass inertia.
- Integrated in the motor adapter, electrically released spring-loaded brake.
- When the power is removed, in the event of a power failure or an emergency stop ServoStop will brake both drive and machine shaft safely and reliably.
- Zero-backlash plug-in coupling.
EZ synchronous servo motors
For further information see Synchronous Servo Motors