- Company & Career
STOBER’s servo motors and geared motors are powerful, durable, and offer numerous advantages to users. There are 5 major benefits of a STOBER motor, including:
1. Compact size. Save money and precious space with a servo motor from STOBER! Our geared motors are super compact, allowing you to reduce your machine’s envelope and save up to 45% on length.
2. Highly dynamic. Replace your right angle gearbox and 3rd party motor. Save money, gain stiffness, improve precision with lower backlash, and have less inertia.
3. Adaptability. Everyone likes options—we have millions! From right angle to inline, planetary to helical, STOBER has the solution to meet your needs. Our motors are adaptable to multiple setup types and to any gearbox that we build. Our helical offerings give you more mounting flexibility and allow you to take advantage of higher input speeds. Additionally, our geared motors are available with food duty lube, food duty paint, and stainless steel shafts. Our engineers will work with you to make our products fit your application requirements.
4. Packaged unit. When you buy from STOBER, you get more than just a product—you get superior service, aftermarket support, rapid delivery, and so much more. Our motors come with a 2-year warranty and are very durable, but in the event that you have trouble with your unit, our service team can build replacement motors and perform full component troubleshooting and basic repairs on brakes, encoders, bearings, and seals. With our packaged unit, there is only one part number and the gearbox and motor are already assembled together!
5. Runs cooler. Forced ventilation keeps your motor cool and gives you more torque for your application. With a STOBER motor, you can also eliminate extra components, which reduces heat and improves efficiency and motor capacity. Not only is this true for our geared motors, but our gearboxes also run cooler than any others on the market!
To learn more about our servo motor and geared motor offerings, click the button below or contact our team today!