Geared to a higher standard™
CareersThank you for your interest in STOBER North America. We recruit only the highest caliber individuals to join the STOBER team.
Please direct your cover letter, resume, and application to:
- STOBER Drives Inc.
- Attn: Kay Moss
- 1781 Downing Drive
- Maysville, KY 41056
You can also e-mail your information to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 606-759-3657 ext. 3617
- JOB OPENINGS -
Quality Engineer Closing Date: 04/27
- Interpret technical drawings and detect faulty tolerances
- GD&T (geometrical tolerances, orientation, location, and run out)
- Familiar with methods of measurement (CMM, gauges, hand tools, mics, calipers, etc…)
- Provide support, problem solving, and root cause analysis
- Understand QC methods, Understand procedures, work instructions, manufacturing techniques, products and product flow.
- Design and implement methods for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection
- Promote and execute quality standards, inspection processes, test methodology, quality plans, documents and reports.
- Develop ISO standards and execute quality audits
- Facilitate quality meetings and 8Ds and assure effective corrective actions are implemented
- Responsible for Quality management systems and continuous process improvement
- Calibrate gauges and quality equipment
- Write procedures and work instructions
- Audit and monitor quality requirements
- Understand non-SDI manufactured parts: seals, bearings, oil, and other essential parts
- Coordinate daily tasks with other Team members
- Perform housekeeping duties
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager
- Observes company policies related to dress, appearance, attendance, employment, ect..
- BA: quality engineer, mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineer, electrical engineer
- Mechanical experience (as in High School Technology Center) is a plus, but not required.
- Strong interest in quality, quality procedures, and processes
- Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities.
- Participative work style.
- Good interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with many diverse personalities in challenging situations, while presenting a courteous, professional demeanor.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive.
- Good communications skills, written and verbal.
- Results oriented with a high level of initiative.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Mechanical ability
Applies quality control to production processes, inspection, gauging, and calibration, to continuously improve quality, safety, productivity, and efficiency. While also performing a wide range of quality oriented tasks on selected tools, equipment, and gauges.