CareersThank you for your interest in STOBER North America. We recruit only the highest caliber individuals to join the STOBER team.
Please direct your cover letter, resume, and application to:
- STOBER Drives Inc.
- Attn: Kay Moss
- 1781 Downing Drive
- Maysville, KY 41056
You can also e-mail your information to email@example.com or call 606-759-3657 ext. 3617
- JOB OPENINGS -
2nd/3rd Shift CNC Machine Operator Closing Date: 07/03
- Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to management or designee.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follow safety procedures.
- Able to perform: milling, turning, drilling, tapping, de-burring, sawing and sanding.
- Able to program from scratch if necessary
- Able to make edits to programs to ensure quality standards
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings: standard, metric, and European prints
- Able to use routers, use math to perform calculations and us hand held measuring tools and air gages.
- Perform set up operation of machine
- Check tooling to ensure there is no damage prior to use
- Read load sheets to ensure production goals are met and customer requirements are met
- Perform inspection of machined parts (including documentation of results).
- Coordinate daily tasks with other Team members, perform 360 reviews to provide relevant feedback, and check email
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Mechanical ability, CNC experience a plus
- Computer skills
- Knowledge of metric system
- Forklift experience
- Self-motivated and makes good decisions, and able to accept change
- General mechanical skills, open mindedness, clear communication on phone and radio
- Good interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with many diverse personalities in challenging situations, while presenting a courteous, professional demeanor.
- Detail oriented and able to work under pressure
- Organized, versatile, and able to problem solve, fix, and repair problems
- Results oriented with a high level of initiative.
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Participative work style and effective in a team environment
- Work with little to no supervision and work outside the area when needed
Operate computer numerical control machines to fabricate parts. Load part in machine, cycle machine, detects malfunctions in machine operations such as work or damaged cutting tools. Run production lots, communicate with co-workers regarding production runs, and maintains safe, organized and clean work environment. Programs, edits programs, downloads programs, performs set up functions, checks tooling, performs quality checks, and reads load sheets according to production needs.